The Yeager Theatre opened sometime in or before 1913.
Portland’s street numbering changed in 1933.
The theater continued to operate as a film theater under Yeager’s ownership through at least 1937. The building may have been converted to other use as a retail store in 1938.
The building is currently (2010) operated as an event facility named the Pantheon Ballroom.
References: FilmYearBook-1926 p. 568 : with additional information provided by Cora Potter.