The Sunnyside Theatre was a small neighborhood theatre that opened in east Portland in 1913.
Portland’s street numbering changed in 1933. The theater was renamed the Avalon Theater in 1935.
Circa 1970s, the theater was converted into a multiplex. In 1987, part of the facility was converted to game room use.
References: FilmYearBook-1926 p. 568 : Cinema Treasures website; Oregon Historical Society website.