The Palm Theatre originally opened in 1914, and in 1915 the venue was renamed the Hawthorne Theatre.
Portland’s street numbering changed in 1933.
In 1934, the theater was renamed the Star Hawthorne; renamed the Zephyr Theatre in 1937; renamed the Plaza Theatre in 1938. In 1957, the theater was renamed the Fine Arts Theatre, and it was again renamed the Columbia Theatre in 1987. The theater continues to operate as the CineMagic Theatre, to which it was renamed in 1991.
References: FilmYearBook-1926 p. 568 : Oregon Historical Society website.