The Nob Hill Theatre was a small neighborhood theater that opened in 1912.
Portland’s street numbering changed in 1933.
The Nob Hill was renamed the Esquire Theatre in 1938. The Esquire Theatre closed in 1987, when the theater auditorium and box office were demolished.
The remaining space was converted to a retail space currently occupied by Mio Gelato.
References: FilmYearBook-1926 p. 568 : Oregon Historical Society website.