The Heilig Theatre was a live theatre venue, which also presented motion pictures.
Portland’s street numbering changed in 1933.
The Heilig was renamed the Mayfair Theatre in the 1930s, a name under which it operated into the 1940s. The venue also operated as the Rialto and the Music Box during its lifetime. The theater was renamed the Fox Theatre in 1954, a name under which it operated, at least, into the 1980s.
The theater building was demolished in 1997.
References: Oregon Historical Society website; Puget Sound Theatre Organ Society website : with additional information provided by Bill Gilbert.