Graeper’s Egyptian Theatre originally operated as a vaudeville house, with film presentations. In 1930, the theater became a cinema venue exclusively.
Portland’s street numbering changed in 1933.
The Graeper family sold the theater in 1959. The theater closed in 1962, and became a warehouse until the building was demolished in 1989.
References: FilmYearBook-1926 p. 568 : Oregon Historical Society website.