Geller’s Theatre was opened as a small vaudeville venue in 1927. It is unknown whether motion pictures were exhibited amid the live performances during the silent era.
Portland’s street numbering changed in 1933.
Geller’s was converted to a full-time motion picture venue and renamed the Aladdin Theatre in 1934.
In the 1970s, the Aladdin Theatre became an adult film venue, and was famous for the longest continuous run (into the 1980s) of Deep Throat (1972). In 1991, the theater was remodelled and became a venue for live music concerts.
References: Cinema Treasures website; Oregon Historical Society website.